North Vancouver, BC, is famous for its incredible mountain ranges, stunning Vancouver views, and picturesque provincial parks. One place that North Vancouver visitors must not forget to explore is Deep Cove that exists at the eastern edge of North Vancouver. The backdrop of oceans and mountains is spectacular and bleeds into your soul. Let’s debunk 5 great things about Deep Cove that you surely don’t want to miss out!
The ocean that surrounds Deep Cove is one of the most attractive beauties that Deep cove has. The ocean connects to many amazing islands that shouldn’t be missed to explore. The islands include:
- Jug Island: This island is indeed a great payoff and is a short paddle away from Deep cove.
- Granite Falls: These falls flow hundreds of feet down and are incredibly awesome.
- Twin islands: This location can be ideal to call your hub, and you would love to camp here overnight because of its divine beauty.
- Cates park: An amazing park to spend a picnic day with your family and friends.
Northlands Golf Course
Northland Golf course is indeed one of the best places North Vancouver has to offer. This place showcases all the North Vancouver has and lies in the fingertips of Deep Cove locals.
Mount Seymour, that is located near Deep Cove, has some fantastic benefits to offer. Such as:
- The trails: You will find amazing trailheads once you get to the top of this mountain.
- Dog mountain: The beauty of this trail is a must-visit all year long, and you can hike here with your dog to enjoy the beautiful views.
- Mystery Lake: This lake is a great swimming hole in summer and is made for hanging out with your family and friends.
The village of Deep Cove
The village of Deep Cove got some amazing opportunities. From pop boutique shops to cafes, there are small places that offer so many special things that you will love to buy.
The usual suspects
- Deep cove kayak: You would love to rent out a kayak, canoe, or stand up paddleboard to explore the beautiful places near Deep Cove. The experience of Deep Cove kayak is one of a kind.
- Quarry rock: For all the people who love to hike instead of any crazy adventures, this is indeed a great hike.
- The Raven: This place is a staple for Deep Cove and is a pub hosting locals for generations. It is a great watering hole of Deep Cove that is visited by most of the tourists.
- Honey’s Doughnuts: This place is a charming hidden gem of Deep Cove. This famous spot remains crowded with people because of its scrumptious doughnuts that are a must-try.
- Deep Cove Brewers and Distillers: It’s a great spot to have some beer, spirits, and food along with live music.
You would love to check out Deep Cove over and over again because of its incredible views and spots.
Don’t forget to visit one of our regular supporters, North Vancouver Roofing and Contracting, that are indeed the best North Vancouver roofers.